Calendar of APEX Events
Unless otherwise specified, APEX events are:
- free of charge
- open to all Executives; should there be more registrations than APEX can accommodate, priority will be given to APEX members
- held at 75 Albert Street, suite 400, Ottawa, Ontario
- available via webinar
APEX welcomes suggestions on potential speakers and topics for future events. Share your thoughts with Francine Burdick, Visiting Executive, at 613-943-8916 or at email@example.com
Questions on logistical details can be addressed to Alexandre Sincennes, IT Manager, Events Registration Coordinator and Webmaster, at 613-995-4075 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APEX wants to hear from Executives to understand the challenges they face, as well as what supports could help Executives in their leadership role, career development, workplace and personal health. The information gathered will be analysed and shared with the Executive community, and it will guide strategic planning to shape APEX priorities for the coming years.
Join us and share your views on questions such as:
- What support would help you in your leadership role?
- What would help you in your career management?
- What would help you to improve your work or personal health?
- If you could change how the Executive Community is managed, what changes would you make?
This event is part of our EXpressions series.From 12 noon to 1:30 pm (EST)