Advice and information Services for Executives
Need a compassionate ear or some confidential advice? Get in touch with APEX Senior Advisor for Executives.
Want to consult APEX reference tools?
INFO-APEX Sheets to help Executives with work-related topics
APEX is developing a series of INFO-APEX sheets. These INFO-APEX sheets span a variety of themes, in a handy, one-stop format. They pull information from a variety of sources, including the numerous employer directives and policies, into a handy, brief reference tool, to give you the information you need, along with contact information and references.
- Leave entitlements
- What are your leave entitlements as an executive ? As an executive, what leave entitlements apply to you?
- Designated Public Office Holders (DPOH)
- Could you be one of them? If so, what are your obligations/restrictions?
- I have decided to retire. How do I start the process?
- As an executive, what rules / policies apply if I am relocated?
- Interchange Canada
- I think I have an opportunity for an Interchange Canada (IC) assignment. What should I know about these assignments? What is the first thing I should do?
- Preparing for your performance review
- Performance management is more than just an annual performance review. It is a continuous process of setting objectives, assessing progress and providing on-going coaching and feedback to ensure that employees are meeting their objectives and career goals.
- Part 1 - Setting the commitments
- Part 2 - Reporting on your success